HERE WE GROW AGAIN…JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM IN MOOSIC, PA!
TMS Health is the largest healthcare dedicated provider of inbound and outbound multi-channel communication services to the U.S. Pharmaceutical industry. We are excited to announce that we have recently joined forces with Xerox Corporation, a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management.
We are now hiring for Physician Account Specialists
Interviews will be conducted on-site. Come join us to learn more!
When: Friday May 25th
9:00am – 5:00 pm
Address: 52 Glenmaura National Boulevard, Suite 200
Moosic, PA 18507
Ask for: Donna Bosque
Profiling/Detailing/Selling – product marketing – Outbound calls primarily placed to healthcare professionals. We represent pharmaceutical manufacturers by contacting targeted physicians to provide clinical information regarding pharmaceutical drug indications, specific formulary coverage information, recommended dosage guidelines, sample fulfillment, and other information as requested. Functions as inside physician sales representative educating targeted physicians via tele-detailing methods.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Develop superior product and disease state knowledge and effectively educate and engage healthcare professionals in telephonic dialogue about clinical evidence, approved indications, and product efficacy/safety profiles to support on-label prescribing for appropriate patients.
• Build strong relationships with key staff members and engage multiple levels of the customer base in meaningful dialogue.
• Executes well thought out planning efforts to directly influence selling approach and seize opportunities and maintain initiative with customer base.
• Incorporate broad, long term perspective to strategic selling and achieve and exceed assigned goals within established parameters.
• Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of market, demographic, and managed care information relative to assigned sales territory.
• Use a wide variety of promotional resources, analytical tools, and resource personnel to maximize effectiveness in assigned sales territory, based on local assessment of customer needs.
• Provide special education to healthcare professionals through appropriate programs that fall within client’s ethical guidelines.
• Achieve and exceed metric goals in completes per hour, utilization, quality assurance and acquisition rate.
• Work within a framework of Client and TMS Health’s leadership Capabilities.
• Adheres to all company policies and guidelines.
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous sales or call center experience preferred.
• Possess an advanced understanding of technical and clinical aspects of products and disease states.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills
• Highly articulate with superior rapport and relationship building skills.
• Self-motivated and results oriented with performance accountability.
• Excellent problem analysis and decision-making skills.
• Strong computer and keyboard ability with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Results oriented strong organizational and time management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to learn, analyze, understand and articulate complex technical and scientific product related information.
• Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of direct work experience required.
If you cannot attend the open house you may visit our career page at www.acs-inc.com and enter Job # 12013518 to be taken directly to the job posting and complete the online application.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by calling 866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.