Welcome to our online job posting and resume database system.
If you are a alumni: To access the system, select Register Now and choose your own ID and password.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume. Terra Career Services staff reserves the right to approve or not approve a resume for posting and to make suggestions for improvement. We agree with the NACE standards for Professional Practice. http://www.naceweb.org/principles/
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Services office if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional career resources can be found at the following website:
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Terra State Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.